For CEMIC, providing quality services to the community is a premise. Therefore, the institution focuses on those processes tending to preserve and improve quality, as evidenced by the following certifications and accreditations:
- ISO 9001 Certification granted to CEMIC Laboratory by TÜV Argentina (2001 to date).
- ISO 9001 Certification granted to the External Quality Assurance Buenos Aires Program (clinical lab tests) by TÜV Argentina (2003 to date).
- The first Argentine hospital to get the ISO 14001 certification related to environmental management and granted by TÜV Argentina (2005 to date).
- In 2011 CEMIC was granted the External Quality Assurance Buenos Aires Program (clinical lab tests), pursuant to the ISO 17043 requirements on Ability Trials Providers, granted by the Argentine Accreditation Council (in Spanish, OAA). This is the first national program to be accredited by this international policy.
- In 2005 CEMIC was acknowledged as a tobacco-smoke free institution by the Argentine Ministry of Health. Thus, CEMIC contributes to the development of a smoke-free healthy environment, with the consequent benefits to people.